Saturday, June 21, 2008

2 a.m. interests.

  • A pastime I highly enjoy is called "getting stoned". Have you ever wondered to yourself, Why is Marijuana Illegal? I have.
  • Forgetting your New Years Resolutions? Have to start exercising? Keep forgetting to email your friend who's vacationing in Zanzibar? Well look no further, as HassleMe will send you e-mail alerts to tell you to get up and get doing! IM feature apparently coming soon.
  • God, i'm bored. Let's play with a tangram. you know what that is, right?
  • Craving good book before bed, but everything on your bookshelf is, well, read thirteen times over? On FullBooks you can find 100% free reading for the days when you just don't have the time or money to go book shopping.
  • Blow your mind with some Creative Photography, I have a new desktop background thanks to this.
  • Well now I know how to apologize to my boyfriend next time I fuck up!
  • Do you need to amuse an idiot for a few minutes? This page is great for babysitting gigs, or just pissing people off.
  • This is so freaking cool. It's a goddamn animated puzzle. I love this. Seriously, I want 10,000 of these now.
  • A joint-rolling contest. Yeah. Now we don't just smoke our bud, we have competitions.
  • And now, I leave you with this.

No comments: