Friday, June 20, 2008

Bonfire Night, Summer Solstice


Ah, the Summer Solstice. So it is now officially SUMMER! Woo. The time for tanning, swimming, fishing, sweating, being lazy, and just hanging out. Of course, i'll still be inside playing video games, but at least i'm having fun with it. Just because it's summer, it doesn't mean everyone has to sit around in what my boyfriend calls Ball Soup. Haha.

On the topic of being at least semi-active, I do ride my bike. It's crappy and old and falling apart, but gets me from point A to point B. I don't have a car. Or job. Yet. Mt sentences are getting pretty short. Hooray for random links!



  • Read this. And then tell me how stupid the idea is. 6,000 toddlers sharing the same toys, and you don't think anyone's going to get sick? Come on.
  • StumbleUpon gave me gold after one click. Breathing Earth is almost like watching things being born and dying. It looks like so many people are dying, but so many MORE are actually being born. Honestly, it's a miracle, and this website is a simulaiton showing a global representation. Way cool.

1 comment:

Ashok said...

You might want to link your stumbleupon homepage in your sidebar, letting people stalk you a little bit does help traffic long term.

Have you signed up for Google Adsense yet, or are you waiting a few weeks?

Hope all is well, hope this blog thing is working out for you.