Friday, June 20, 2008

How cool is this shit?





I found this off of galadarling, an amazing girl with an amazing blog that I now look forward to reading daily (p.s. there's a link down below!), and getting educated on fashiony things. So, I added her to my Google Reader, and am excited to be a new reader of hers.



Anyway, quick story for those of you who like animals like this cute, darling, baby skunk. Yeah. So as I see it is late and it is time for me to vacate my boyfriend's house, we decide to cut through a thin patch of woods. It's only about 100 feet or so, but still, there's things in there. As we get up there, we've kinda hiding, attempting to have a private conversation, and we hear rustling. Then, we hear twigs snapping.

I don't think i'm going through those at night anymore, i'm not dealing with some stinky skunk! Live and let live, I guess.








No comments: