Thursday, June 19, 2008

My heart knows me better than I know myself

So I'm gonna let it do all the talking...




I've been playing SingStar Rocks lately, that's why my blog posts start off with songs right now :D I just can't stop singing! It's kindasorta like Karaoke Revolution, although not quite as good for songs. It does have good controls and snazzy microphones. It has three different ways to play 2-player mode, which is awesome. There's Pass The Mic, which -cough- I have no idea what it does since i've never used it, Battle which is two people singing at once trying to beat each other's scores, and Duet, in which two people sing the song in alternating lines to give an impression of a fantastic duet going on! However, when you have a sucky partner, your awesome "Lead Singer" and "Hit Artist" scores drop wayyyyyyy down to Wannabe, Amateur, and even, le gasp!, Tone Deaf. Still fun, though. 1-8 player. Talent not required.


Besides SingStar, mostly i've been playing online games.
I guess that's it for now! I'm not currently reading any books or addicted to any movies / TV Shows, so I guess I can stop talking now :D

1 comment:

Ashok said...

Just dropping by to say hi - hope all is well with you!