Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Synopsis of Monday, July 14, 2008

Slept in until about 12:30. Woke up, found out that my grandfather had stopped over. Got $250, so i'll be good for a while again. I am SO thankful to the people who keep giving me money, $200 lasts me two weeks, no problem, so as long as I do not splurge on anything, i'm going to be well-fed for a bit. Thank goodness! Laid around and caught a 10-minute-catnap before heading over to Joe's to hang out. Watched him doing the storyline in my favorite PS2 game .hack//G.U. Vol. 2: Reminisce and ate junk food. We ran into his friend Richie, and we let off some sparkly firework things (realllly pretty colors and sparkling orbs, squee!) by the pool, and ate. We played Mario Party for a while. I was Peach, Joe was Mario, Tina was Daisy, and Tony was Luigi. Joe got a lotttt of coins, but he gave 3 stars to me eventually, after STEALING mine. I did get my revenge when he pissed me off, though. Haha. I slapped his sunburn.



*PS: I live with my Grandma, who is divorced from my Grandfather. My Father lives with his Girlfriend (my stepmother is dead, and real mother + half-brother Scotty, 11, are out in Germany somewhere) and my half-brother Ethan and step-sisters Charity and Andy. Joe lives with his Dad and his Fiancee of 9 years, Betty and Betty's Daughter, Krissy and her son Dominic (and the dogs Muggsy and Mandy). Tina, Tony, Kaylin, Anthony, (and the dogs Oreo and Buddy) all live in Florida, Joe's Mom also lives in Florida with her boyfriend/new husband whatever, and Joe's other brother John lives nearby with his wife. So, that's the living arrangements, so you know who i've been referring to in the last 3-4 posts. Please go back to the first one posted today and read them in order :P

No comments: